The CRST Examination will initially be held twice a year in March and August over a 10 day writing window. The BCRSP has contracted with Pearson Vue to deliver all of its certification examinations by computer at their testing centres. The application process that will determine your eligibility to write the CRST Examination revolves around specific deadlines that govern submission of applications.
CRST Examination Dates
- Once approved to write the CRST Examination, applicants have one year in which to sit the CRST Examination for the first time. Unsuccessful candidates may have up to two supplementary writings over the one-year period following their first unsuccessful attempt.
- With the implementation of Computer Based Testing (CBT), applicants will have a two-week window (Monday-Friday) in which to take the exam at an approved testing centre.
- Applicants will be notified of designated centres and exam schedules once they have been approved to write the exam. Please note that some travel, at the applicants expense, to a testing centre location may be required.
- For consideration for the March 4-March 15, 2019 CRST Examination writing, the application, all supporting documentation, and applicable fees must be received no later than December 30, 2018.
- For consideration for the August 19-August 30, 2019 CRST Examination writing, the application, all supporting documentation, and applicable fees must be received no later than May 1, 2019.
- All dates are subject to change, please verify deadlines at the time of making application.