BCRSP Item Writing Workshop - A Virtual Event
BCRSP Virtual Item Writing Workshop
Friday October 16-Thursday October 22
Do you want to try your hand at writing BCRSP Examination Questions?
Now is your opportunity to participate virtually in the item writing process.
How it will work:
- Register to participate
- October 16, participate in an introduction and overview session on item writing (approx. 90 minutes)
- Independently write questions from October 16-October 20
- A one-hour open check in time will be available on each day where you can ask any questions of the facilitator
- October 20 there will be a virtual check in and an opportunity to ask questions/gain feedback (approx. 90 minutes)
- Independently write or revise questions from October 20-22
- Participate in a Wrap-Up Session (approx. 60 minutes) on October 22
Earn BCRSP Continuous Professional Development Points
Certificants who submit 10 questions that are accepted into the item bank (either for the CRST or CRSP exam) will receive 1 point, and you will receive 1 additional point for each additional 5 questions accepted for the bank to a maximum of 5 CPD points.
Questions will be reviewed following the item writing session and you will receive confirmation once the questions have been reviewed and accepted.
Registration Deadline is October 12 so don’t delay and register today (pdf) to secure your spot! You must be a BCRSP certificant in good standing to participate.